Cast Iron Skillet Layered Nacho Dip.
Ingredients of Cast Iron Skillet Layered Nacho Dip
- It’s 1 lb of chorizo or meat of your choice.
- It’s 2 cups of refried beans.
- It’s 2 cups of Mexican shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of guacamole.
- Prepare of sour cream.
Cast Iron Skillet Layered Nacho Dip step by step
- Remove chorizo from casings & chop & cook in cast iron skillet or pan of your choice.
- Remove cooked sausage from pan with slotted spoon & discard oil & wipe dry pan.
- Add cooked sausage back to pan & add layers of refied beans, cheese & bake in 450° preheated oven..
- Remove when cheese starts to bubble & add enchilada sauce, sour cream & guacamole & serve with thick restaurant quality nacho chips..