Mike's Spicy Southwestern Queso Dip. Over the weekend Producer Mike had a gathering at his place where he prepared a lovely queso dip. It was delicious, but the next day everyone was a little. What is life without queso? honestly. and this little number packs a PUNCH. we're talking a cheesy TRIPLE-THREAT with Cacique quesos – perfectly melty.
Series Description: Southwestern salsas and dips are a great way to bring a little additional flavor into your kitchen. Spicy Queso Dip With White American Cheese, Milk, Spicy Pork Sausage, Onions, Jalapeno Peppers, Minced Garlic, Diced Tomatoes, Chili Powder, Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Connect to Yummly to review this recipe. You can cook Mike's Spicy Southwestern Queso Dip using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Southwestern Queso Dip
- You need 2 Pounds of Velveeta Cheese [cubed – room temp].
- It’s 1 Cup of Shreadded Mexican 3 Cheese [room temp].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fresh Jalapeño Peppers [minced].
- It’s 2 of LG Habenero Peppers [fine minced].
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Chopped Green Chilies [fully drained].
- Prepare 2 Cans of Of Your Favorite Chili [w/ beef & beans].
- You need 1 Cup of Precooked Fine Shredded Rotisserie Chicken.
- You need 1 of + (10 oz) Can Rotell Tomatoes W/ Chilies [fully drained].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [rough chopped].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley Leaves [rough chopped].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Salsa [we used homemade].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Red Onions [fine diced].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of White Onions [fine diced].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Red, Yellow & Green Bell Peppers [equal parts-fine diced].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Chives [chopped].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Crushed Dried Mexican Oregano.
- You need of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Cilantro Leaves.
- You need as needed of Fresh Warm Pretzels.
- You need as needed of Fresh Tortilla Chips.
- You need as needed of Fresh Tortillas.
Spicy Southwestern Spinach Dip – a spicy warm spinach dip packed with flavor. Serve with bread, chips or crackers. Easily mixed up ahead of time then baked when ready to serve. This post makes me smile … because this spinach dip makes me happy.
Mike's Spicy Southwestern Queso Dip step by step
- Chop all veggies and cheeses. Place in a large microwaveable bowl..
- Heat in microwave in 2 minute increments for 8 minutes and stir well each time..
- Serve piping hot with tortilla chips and garnish with fresh Cilantro..
- Also, serve with ice cold Mexican beers in frozen mugs. Enjoy!.
This dip also makes other people happy, when I. Spicy Mikes Michi Mix n Dip. A match made in heaven ! Hit up @fatjoesoside and and ask for a "Spicy claw" @osidegarza will make ur dreams come true !! This creamy spinach dip recipe gets its kick from Ro*Tel tomatoes and its smooth, creamy texture from Velveeta and cream cheese.