Buffalo Chicken Dip. This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings. It's best served hot with crackers and celery sticks. In today's video I will be sharing with you all how to make a quick and easy buffalo chicken dip!
Any given Sunday during football season if you show up at our house we will be eating this dip. John doesn't like to eat a lot before games so when we come home. If you're a buffalo chicken wing fan, you have to try this buffalo chicken dip recipe! You can cook Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- It’s 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of franks redhot sauce (my friend uses the franks wing sauce which is hotter, use what you prefer).
- You need 1 cup of shredded 3 cheese blend (any kind you prefer is fine).
- Prepare 2 of 12.5 oz cans of chicken in water, drained.
Pop everything in the slow cooker and bring it to a party! Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe – An easy appetizer recipe. It's perfect for sharing with friends and a must for your Superbowl party!! I've been making this buffalo chicken dip for years because it's always a hit when I serve it at any party.
Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Heat oven to 350°..
- In a med bowl combine cream cheese, ranch dressing, hot sauce and 1/2 cup cheese, stir until combined..
- Stir in chicken then pour mixture into baking dish..
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese on top is melted..
- Serve with crackers, chips or vegetables..
Buffalo chicken dip is also one of the easiest Super Bowl appetizers you could make, even easier than making buffalo wings themselves—and it's impossible to mess up. Buffalo chicken dip is the lazy person's trick for serving Buffalo wings for a crowd. You get all the tangy, fiery flavors of hot wings coated in a rich, creamy dip. You know it's good when it's just as. This is the king of tailgating dips and party platters.