Cheesy Spinach Bacon Grilled Chicken Dip. When it comes to party dips, people want three things… amazing bold flavors, TONS of gooey cheese, and great dippers. This Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip has all the bases covered for a fun, EASY dip that everyone will love! It's made with grilled chicken served on a bed of creamed spinach, LOADS of cheese, smoky bacon bits and diced nectarines.
Cheesy BBQ Chicken Dip has everything your party needs. Cheesy Bacon Spinach Dip Will Be Gone In Seconds. It's obviously packed with cheesy goodness (LAND O LAKES® Deli American to be exact!), but it's also packed with freshly cooked chicken breast, super crunchy bacon, sweet baby spinach and a. You can cook Cheesy Spinach Bacon Grilled Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Spinach Bacon Grilled Chicken Dip
- You need 1 box of velvetta cheese.
- It’s 3 cans of rotel tomatoes (undrained).
- Prepare 2 bags of frozen steam cream spinach.
- It’s 1 bag of fajita chicken.
- It’s 1-8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3 bags of real bacon bits.
Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, spinach, garlic, red pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine. Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly. Filled with spinach, artichoke hearts, cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, and mayo – this artichoke dip is delicious! This cheesy dip has become one of our go-to's (along with Buffalo Chicken Dip and Cream Cheese Bean Dip).
Cheesy Spinach Bacon Grilled Chicken Dip step by step
- Put all ingredients in a crockpot – cube Velvetta cheese, chop chicken in small cubes, steam spinach bag in the microwave. Stir as cheese starts to melt..
- Takes 1 hour to hour an a half cooking time. Serve with tortillas chips..
This recipe is very simple, only requires a small handful of ingredients, and. › Buffalo Chicken Dip. Skillet Chicken with Cheesy Orzo and Zucchini. We love my Cheesy Bacon Chicken so much that I knew I needed to revamp the recipe to make it grill friendly. This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but will share some commission. Top with artichoke hearts, bacon, Parmesan cheese and spinach.