Super Bowl Clam Dip.
You can have Super Bowl Clam Dip using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Bowl Clam Dip
- Prepare 2-8 Oz of packages cream cheese.
- Prepare 2-6.5 Oz of cans Minced clam.
- You need 2 of – Cloves garlic.
- You need 2 of – Tbsp Worcestershire.
- You need 3 of – Tbsp Frank's hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 of – Tbsp fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 of – tsp fresh lemon zest.
- It’s dash of course ground pepper.
- Prepare dash of onion powder.
- It’s 1-6 pack of Shock Top.
- It’s 1 of – orange.
Super Bowl Clam Dip instructions
- Mix all ingredients in bowl, juice from clams too, hit with hand mixer on low..
- Put bowl in fridge, find a 16 oz. glass, slowly pour in 1 Shock Top, then squeeze a little fresh orange juice in it. Garnish with a slice of orange..
- Dip is ready, sit down and enjoy the game….