Denise's 7 Layer Nachoes/dip. Seven layer taco dip made with refried beans, sour cream, and salsa is the perfect platter for parties and family get-togethers. This is an awesome crowd pleaser. Refried black beans, avocado mayo, sweet potato nacho cheese, vegan chick'n, pico de gallo, green onions Plus, you can prepare most of the layers ahead of time, which makes it easier to toss together before serving.
The chips were topped with nacho cheese, beans, Red Sauce, guacamole, sour cream, tomatoes, green onions and crunchy red tortilla strips. As if seven layers of nacho-dipping goodness aren't enough, this dip is covered with a creamy and dairy-free cheesy sauce made from carrots and potatoes. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips. You can have Denise's 7 Layer Nachoes/dip using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Denise's 7 Layer Nachoes/dip
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of original rotel tomatoes.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 16 oz of sour cream.
- You need 16 oz of guacomoli dip.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- It’s 1 can of chopped black olives.
- It’s 1 cup of taco sauce.
- It’s 8 oz of grated cheddar cheese.
Chicken wings, nachos, dips, chili … the list goes on and on. Is it just me or does it seem possible that someone came up with the idea of game day snacks and tailgating just to have an excuse to eat copious amounts of melted cheese and. Add peppers, tomatoes, and green onions in layers. Top with jalapeño peppers or olives, if using.
Denise's 7 Layer Nachoes/dip step by step
- Brown ground meat in skillet.
- Mix Taco seasoning as on package..
- Chop black beans in food processor, and spread into a 9×13 casserole dish..
- Layer Taco meat over bean layer..
- In a bowl mix together, by hand sour cream and Guacomoli dip, then spread over meat mixture..
- Drain can of olives and layer over sour cream mixture..
- Sprinkle chopped green onions over black olives..
- Drain and stir together in a bowl, tomatoes, then layer over green onions..
- Spread Taco sauce evenly over tomatoes..
- Top with cheddar cheese. Refrigerate until ready to serve..
- ** This recipe can be made without meat mixture. If so, mix Taco seasoning with sour cream and Guacomoli mixture..
- ***If using meat mixture you can heat each serving when used..
You can also put these on the side, so your guests can choose to add them or not. Seven Layer Bean Dip is a party classic, made with seven layers of the perfect dip ingredients like sour cream, salsa, cheese, tomatoes, olives, and more. I honestly don't remember when I started making this, because I feel like it's just been a staple for every party we've ever thrown. Skip to Southern Avocado Seven-Layer Dip content. Top with chopped green onions, tomato and cheese.