Cream Cheese Taco Dip.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Taco Dip
- Prepare 1 lb of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 C of Recaito cilantro cooking base.
- It’s 1/2 C of salsa verde.
- Prepare 8 of pitted black olives; sliced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato; seeded, small dice.
- It’s 1 of avocado; small dice.
- You need 1/3 C of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 C of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/2 C of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 3/4 t of smoked paprika.
- You need 15 1/2 oz of pinto beans.
- You need 18 oz of black bean dip.
- You need 1/2 t of ground jalapeño powder.
- Prepare 3/4 t of cumin.
- You need 1 t of ground coriander seed.
- Prepare 1 of lime; juiced.
Cream Cheese Taco Dip instructions
- Combine cream cheese, recaito, salsa verde, sour cream, lime juice, salt & peoper, and dried spices in a blender or food processor and pulse until combined..
- Spread cheese mixture across the bottom of a casserole dish. Layer bean across the top. Spread pinto beans atop bean dip. Spread mozzarella then cheddar atop the beans. Top with diced avocado, tomato, and olives..
- Bake at 350°F for approximately 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers/garlic/tomatoes/chiles, smoked chiles, habanero, bacon, oregano, corn, sofrito, shallots, beer, thyme, vinegar, cilantro, guacamole, tomatillos, red or yellow onions, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chives, scallions, cotija, lime, queso fresco, chihuahua, goat cheese, pickled jalapeños, paprika, pepperjack cheese, black beans, nacho cheese, diced green chiles, sweet lime, pineapple or mango or peach salsa, ranchero salsa, nopalitos, tamarind, shredded pork or chicken, diced steak, grilled pineapple or avocado or scallions, refried beans.