Candy's Chicken enchilada cassarole. Meal Ideas You'll Love To Serve From Classico's Dinner Recipes. If needed, cut down one of the tortillas to fill in the gaps to make sure that the bottom of the dish is covered. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
The coriander and cumin lend a rich, smoky flavor to the chicken, cilantro and bean mixture, while the creamy enchilada sauce ties it all together. This easy recipe is best topped with a dollop of sour cream, chopped romaine lettuce and tomatoes. It's easy to make this yummy layered chicken enchilada casserole, filled with chicken, corn tortillas, creamy sauce, onions, green chiles, and cheddar cheese. You can cook Candy's Chicken enchilada cassarole using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Candy's Chicken enchilada cassarole
- It’s 18 of corn tortillas.
- You need 3 of boneless chicken breast,cooked and shredded.
- Prepare 1 jar of creamy spinach dip..
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of cheese,i use pepper jack.and colby.
- Prepare 1 jar of or homemade green salsa.
It is a family favorite meal to this day. It's cheesy, it's spicy, it's sinfully delicious. Chicken enchilada casserole, to be exact. Instant Pot Enchilada Casserole This easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe comes together in one pan!
Candy's Chicken enchilada cassarole step by step
- preheat oven 350.
- heat and slightly brown tortillas.I do this on griddle.
- put 1tbsp oil in glass 9×12 baking dish.
- mix chicken, spinach dip,1cup cheese alltogethet.
- layer all ingredients,tortillas,1/4 cheese,half chik mixture ,repeat ending with tortillas spoon salsa over add cheese.
- Bake 35to 40minute let sit 10 min ENJOY!.
Layered cheesy enchiladas filled with shredded chicken and green chile sauce make this casserole a family favorite. Using pre-cooked chicken and corn tortillas, I can get this chicken enchilada casserole in the oven on even the busiest weeknights. All of the goodness of an enchilada stacked into a casserole. This is loaded with cheese, olives, black beans, corn, chicken and is quick and easy! Now this is a casserole that you just can't pass up.