Buffalo Chicken Dip.
You can have Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- It’s 20 oz of Canned chicken (2 cans).
- It’s 16 oz of Cream cheese (2 packages).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Franks hot sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Ranch dressing.
- It’s 2 cup of Mild cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Chips or bread to dip.
Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Drain canned chicken and put in medium sauce pan.
- Add hot sauce and cook on medium until heated throughout..
- Add cream cheese and stir until blended thoroughly.
- Add ranch dressing and mix.
- Add 1-1/2 cups of cheddar cheese and heat until mixed and melted.
- Pour the dip into crock pot and sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top.