Taco Queso Dip.
You can have Taco Queso Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Queso Dip
- You need 1 lb of ground meat.
- Prepare 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of 10 oz can rotel tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz can ranch style beans.
- You need 1 of 16 oz loaf velveeta cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
Taco Queso Dip instructions
- Cook meat according to taco seasoning directions..
- Cut cheese into 1 inch cubes and add to pot with 1 cup milk. Melt on low, stirring regularly..
- Once cheese is melted add in the cooked meat, beans and rotel. Stir to incorporate and let warm through about 5 min. Serve with your favorite chips..