Cheese Dip. It has a rich and creamy texture, a satisfying cheese flavor, and it's made with real ingredients, no artificial cheese here! This cheesy dip can be served with various snacks item like garlic bread, chips and many more. Even Kids also love this dip.
American cheese like Velveeta® is frequently preferred because it. So creamy, decadently cheesy, and perfectly easy to whip up at a moment's notice, this simple cheese dip recipe is the one to keep on hand to address any and every queso craving. Cheese dip is the perfect party appetizer. You can cook Cheese Dip using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese Dip
- Prepare 1 of For the veggies.
- It’s 1 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of bellpepper.
- It’s 1 cup of roma tomato.
- Prepare 1 box of velveeta.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 can of rotel (spice to taste).
- You need 2 can of wolf brand chili.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
Choose a recipe from among the most-popular renditions for your next gathering. Spicy and cheesy — this dip will turn anyone's frown upside down! It's great for company and during Loads of cheese and artichoke flavor make this dip a favorite. Serve hot from the oven with white.
Cheese Dip step by step
- Chop up onion, bellpepper, and tomato. Cut up cream cheese and velveeta into bite size pieces..
- Brown and season to taste ground beef in medium size stock pot. Add onion and bellpepper..
- Drain meat , then return back to the stove on a medium fire. Add in the rest of the ingredients..
- Constantly stiring every few minutes to insure no stick until cream cheese melts..
Cream cheese dip is always a crowd favorite! With a combination of cream cheese (of course Start with softened cream cheese for easy mixing. When making dips, a hand mixer creates a light fluffy. This Queso Dip is a copycat of the cheese dip sold in jars and served at your favourite Mexican restaurant. The miracle of this is that it's silky smooth even when it cools – and reheats perfectly.