Spicy Beef Queso Dip.
You can cook Spicy Beef Queso Dip using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Queso Dip
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes and chilles.
- Prepare 1 pound of cooked ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pack of velveeta cheese.
- You need of Taco seasoning.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
Spicy Beef Queso Dip instructions
- Cut velveeta cheese in chunks and add to microwaveable bowl (I use a glass Pyrex bowl).
- Add drained can of Rotel to cheese and microwave on 3 min.
- Take out microwave and stir, microwave for 2 more mins.
- Add ground beef, stir and serve.
- Cook ground beef until no longer pink, season with salt pepper adobo and taco seasoning.