Larry's homemade Queso Dip.
You can have Larry's homemade Queso Dip using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Larry's homemade Queso Dip
- You need 1 of large minced jalapeno pepper.
- It’s 1 can of rotel "med or hot".
- Prepare 1 lb of Velveeta.
- It’s 16 oz of jar of black bean and corn salsa.
- You need 2/3 lb of sausage or beef.
Larry's homemade Queso Dip step by step
- In 2 quart sauce pan brown sausage or beef.
- Simmer sausage or beef on low for 10 minutes to build up needed greese.
- Add Velveeta to pan stirring constantly until melted.
- Stir in can of rotel and black bean and corn salsa.
- Reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes stirring constantly.
- Poor in containers and enjoy.