Beefy Queso Dip.
You can cook Beefy Queso Dip using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beefy Queso Dip
- Prepare 2 of and 1/2 lbs ground beef.
- You need 1 of Large sweet onion chopped.
- You need 1 Tbsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s 2 packets of regular Taco seasoning.
- It’s of Water.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Slap ya mama Cajun seasoning.
- You need 2-15 oz of cans white queso blanco.
- You need 1 of lb-7oz jar of salsa con queso.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel (I used Fire Roasted).
- It’s of Frito corn chips (Scoops).
Beefy Queso Dip instructions
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet on medium high heat with the onions and add the cajun seasoning.
- Make the taco seasoning according to the directions with water then add to beef mixture.
- Add the can of Rotel but drain the liquid in the can first.
- Cook the mixture DOWN making it thick this will take at least 15-20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add both cans of white queso and stir until melted on medium to medium high heat.
- Add the salsa con queso (you may not need the whole jar) just keep adding and stirring till you think it is the right consistency.
- Heat the mixture until everything is melted together and bubbly taste it to see if it needs anything.
- Take off heat and let it cool (try not to eat it all) then place in a Tupperware and chill in the fridge until you need it !!.
- Serve WARM with the Scoops and you will get compliments !! ENJOY !! 😋😘😘😋.