Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-ups. These Zucchini Chicken Enchilada Roll Ups are filled seasoned shredded chicken, topped with enchilada sauce and cheese. Roll up slices and arrange them each seam side down in the prepared dish. These were so yummy i loved them with tortillas and i also tried them with chips and they were amazing. perfect for parties or snacking.
Perfect for a snack or appetizer, these Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-Ups are the best! Place one heaping spoonful onto tortilla. Spread to edges using a metal spatula. You can cook Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-ups using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-ups
- Prepare 2 of 8 Ounce Packages Of Cream Cheese…softened..
- You need 1 1/3 cup of Of Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic..finely Minced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper To Taste.
- It’s 1 of Rotisserie Chicken Skinned & Shredded. I Just Used Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts..
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Cilantro….chopped..
- You need 4 of Green Onions Chopped.
- It’s 10 oz of Can Of Rotel Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages of Of Tortillas.
Chicken Prosciutto Asparagus Roll-Ups by What Would John Mack Eat. Instead of serving hot I took the cold dip and spread on tortillas and rolled them up and cut into slices. Contact Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-Ups on Messenger. Place one heaping spoonful onto tortilla.
Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-ups instructions
- Mix together the cream cheese and shredded Mexican blend cheese in a bowl. Add the spices,chicken, tomatoes, green onions and cilantro in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for an hour. After the mixture is chilled, place a large spoonful onto a tortilla and spread all the way to the edges. Roll up the tortilla and slice. (Seen this on Facebook) :).
Spread to edges using metal spatula. Shredded chicken, enchilada sauce plus cheese equals delicious. I'm not a Super Bowl fan and neither is my husband, but you know what, that doesn't stop us from enjoying the food. Enchiladas are my absolute favorite food, so I am always looking for ways to incorporate the delicious flavors into other dishes. This Chicken Enchilada Dip was a HUGE hit at our last family party, and it was the first dish that was eaten entirely!