Bean Dip. Bean dip is a type of dipping sauce made using beans or refried beans as a primary ingredient. It is always a blended dip of obvious nature and not a bunch of cut up vegetables that could better be described as a bean salsa. bean dip. Raise the underboob of a man or woman with your index and second finger.
The heat can be easily controlled. Can be served in a slow cooker or dish. Easy Bean Dip is a delicious party dip loaded creamy beans, cheese and heaps of taco inspired seasoning! You can cook Bean Dip using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bean Dip
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s 1 can of Pinto beans.
- It’s 1 can of dark red kidney beans.
- You need 2 can of rotel 1 hot, 1 mild.
- It’s 1 small of block Velveeta cheese.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef cooked and drained.
Refried beans make this recipe a cinch while a little cream cheese makes it creamy and. This is the Best Bean Dip Ever – creamy, spicy, and the perfect texture for dipping. The Best Bean Dip. posted by Christy Denney Homemade bean dip is so much better than store bought, this recipe is quick and easy.
Bean Dip step by step
- Open all cans, drain juice and put in crock pot on high. Add Velveeta cubed..
- Add ground beef.
- Cover and allow cheese to start melting abou 5 min before stirring.
- Stir and continue to heat for 15 min on high.
- Turn to low heat and serve with tortilla chips.
You can adjust the spiciness by adding as much jalapeno as you like. Bean dip is a classic for a reason–it's delicious! Whether you like your bean dip with tortilla chips or in a bean burrito, it's a quick and tasty way to get in your protein. Best Bean Dip-this easy, cheesy refried bean dip is always a party favorite! Serve warm with tortilla chips and your friends and family will be begging for this hot bean dip recipe!