Chicken Enchilada Dip.
You can cook Chicken Enchilada Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Dip
- It’s 1 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- It’s 1 of (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 of (8 ounce) jar mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of (8 ounce) package shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of (4 ounce) can diced green chilies.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño pepper, finely diced.
Chicken Enchilada Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from oven, cool and shred..
- Place shredded chicken in a medium bowl, and mix in cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, green chilies and jalapeño pepper..
- Transfer the chicken mixture to an 8×8 baking dish. Bake uncovered in oven 30-35 minutes until the edges are golden brown. Serve with Tostitos chips and sour cream..