You can have Mexi Dip using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexi Dip
- You need 2 of pkgs. cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 can of mexi corn, or regular corn.
- It’s 1 of small can sliced black olives, drained.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Mexi Dip instructions
- Place softened cream cheese in large mixing bowl..
- Combine with sour cream until smooth..
- Add in salsa and mix well..
- Add in remaining ingredients..
- Stir until well combined. Place in fridge overnight or until ready to serve..
- Enjoy with tortilla chips!.
- Optional: if you want to kick up the flavor a notch, add in a package of ranch dip mix!.