Vegetarian Rotel Dip. Amazing Guacamole (AKA Rotel Dip)Creations by Kara. For me, every rich and creamy bite of RO*TEL and VELVEETA Queso dip is oozing with nostalgia. Just one dunk transports me back to my childhood self, a gangly thing with a never-ending appetite.
Velveeta® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods, Inc. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. This is a marriage of two of the greatest comfort foods of our time: Rotel dip and mashed potatoes. You can have Vegetarian Rotel Dip using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Rotel Dip
- Prepare 2 packages of Morning Star ground meatless.
- Prepare 1 can of Mild Rotel Dip.
- Prepare 1 lb of Velveeta cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Tostitos Multigrain chips.
Top rotel dip recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Place cheese in crock pot and melt on medium heat. This easy, six-ingredient Rotel Sausage Dip is the perfect party appetizer. It's so simple to prepare, and it's a great, crowd-pleasing starter to have on hand when hungry guests are knocking at your door.
Vegetarian Rotel Dip instructions
- Scramble ground meatless in a skillet till done.
- While meatless is cooking, put velveeta cheese into a boiler and allow the cheese to melt.
- Once cheese has melted, add the meatless into the boiler with the cheese along with the Rotel dip.
- Stir then serve with chips.
A delicious dip that can be whipped up in a pinch, Velveeta and Rotel cheese dip paired with chips Add-ins including ground beef, diced jalapenos and ancho chile powder give the original dip more zip. Have you ever cooked with Ro*Tel? If you haven't or you want to know more about it, it's diced tomatoes and. Rotel Dip is a QUICK and EASY appetizer that takes a few minutes from start to finish. It was my staple dish to every single college gathering I ever attended.