Cabbage Casserole. This savory cabbage casserole is loaded with cabbage and herbs and the batter makes it almost quiche-like. The golden cheesy crust takes this cabbage casserole over the top with a slight cheese. No act of love, however small, is ever wasted.
One-Pot Cabbage Casserole – An easier version than cabbage rolls…skip all Some are and some aren't. My husband and I love cabbage, and we love this recipe for One-Pot Cabbage Casserole that. Stuffed cabbage casserole is a delicous version of traditional stuffed cabbage rolls. You can cook Cabbage Casserole using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage Casserole
- It’s 1 bunch of ✔️ cabbage.
- You need 1 lb of ✔️Ground beef or turkey.
- It’s 1 of ✔️Season of your choice.
- Prepare 1 can of ✔️Cream of chicken.
- You need 1 box of ✔️jiffy corn bread.
This deconstructione "unstuffed" cabbage casserole is so easy to make! Stuffed Cabbage Casserole Seduction in The Kitchen. We took everything you love about traditional stuffed cabbage and turned it into a crowd-friendly, no-fuss casserole. Cabbage Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Cabbage Casserole instructions
- Cut up cabbage and rinse thoroughly until cabbage is clean.
- Cook ground beef or ground turkey then sit it to the side.
- Next you add the raw cabbage andThe ground beef or ground turkey in a pan to fry for about 20 minutes.
- Everything is staying will you open the chicken in a pan put it in the pan and mix it with the cabbage in the ground beef.
- Mix the cornbread batter and pour on top of the cabbage and ground beef do not mix.
- Left him at least stick your meal for about 20 minutes or lease into a brown.
- Bon appétit.
The prep for cabbage casserole can be done ahead of time for a quick dinner. Serve steamed rice or fluffy mashed potatoes with this ground beef and cabbage casserole to make a complete meal. This Stuffed Cabbage Casserole is basically a deconstructed version of stuffed cabbage layered with shredded cabbage, ground beef and brown rice cooked in tomatoes then topped with melted cheese. Unstuffed cabbage casserole is the perfect way to enjoy lazy cabbage rolls! Ground beef, pork, rice, and a cabbage layer with a tomato sauce make this the easiest way to enjoy cabbage rolls!