Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole. Looking for a new corn casserole recipe? Cornbread casserole, also called Corn Pudding was made from the recipe on the label of Campbell's Sweet Corn Soup. The new soups that Cambell's produces.
Impress your dinner guests with this creamy, easy corn pudding casserole recipe from Delish. See why this classic southern side is not only sweet, delicious and easy to bake, but the best to The finished casserole won't be quite as decadent, but it will still be delicious. Sweet Corn – I absolutely love the "pop" of texture that these sweet corn kernels add to this dish. You can cook Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole
- Prepare 6 of large eggs – beaten.
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter – melted.
- It’s 1-16 ounce of tub sour cream.
- It’s 2 cans of – 15 ounce whole corn – undrained.
- It’s 2 cans of – 15 ounce creamed corn.
- It’s 2 boxes of – 8.5 ounce jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper – if preferred.
Use drained canned corn to keep this dish ultra simple. Try my slow cooker corn pudding instead! Adding sugar to corn casserole is controversial. This Corn Pudding Casserole Recipe is the perfect side dish for any occassion.
Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit..
- Melt butter & set aside to cool..
- In a large mixing bowl beat together 6 eggs..
- Add in sour cream, corn (with liquid), cream corn, jiffy corn muffin mix and sugar to eggs. Mix well..
- Add and mix the cooled butter in..
- Add vanilla extract (Make sure this is completed last.).
- Pour into a greased 15 x 11 casserole dish..
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 minutes or until golden brown..
Using Jiffy Corn Muffin mix makes this quick, easy and delicious. This recipe certainly has the sweet taste and feel of corn pudding, but it's made in a casserole dish. Sweet corn casserole combines creamed corn into a southern homemade side dish from scratch. Typically served on a Thanksgiving table, this baked recipe is so good that your dish will be empty before the dinner is done! My Sweet Corn Casserole brings savory, creamy, and sweet all in one easy to make dish.