Mom's Famous Corn Casserole. Grandma's Famous Corn Casserole an original thanksgiving song by Phil L-B. Little Miss Homemaker shares a recipe that holds Heritage Memories for our family. PLEASE walk life with our family — We are glad you.
I love keeping in touch with all of you 🙂. Looking for a new corn casserole recipe? This recipe came from my step-mom in Dallas, Texas. You can have Mom's Famous Corn Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mom's Famous Corn Casserole
- It’s 1 box of (8.5 oz.) Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 4 oz of French onion dip.
- You need 4 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 can of (12 oz.) Yellow Sweet Corn.
- You need 1 can of (12 oz.) Cream Corn.
- Prepare 1 can of (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, peeled (optional) or.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion (also optional) for added flavor.
They like it hot so they put in a few extra jalapenos. If you've never had corn casserole and you have even the smallest inkling of a liking for corn or cornbread, you really should pick up the stuff to make this today! This is Mama's recipe for corn casserole, mine is just slightly different and doesn't include cheese. Easy, delicious and healthy Mom's Famous Tatertot Casserole recipe from SparkRecipes.
Mom's Famous Corn Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease an 8 x 10 (approx size) casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl thoroughly and pour into your prepared baking dish.
- Put in oven and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top..
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and enjoy :-).
Easy Corn Casserole is a must-make addition to any holiday table. The Typical Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate This is by far the best cream corn casserole recipe you will ever make! Made with a sleeve of Ritz crackers and lots of cheddar cheese it's a fabulous vegetable side dish during the holidays or year round. Corn Casserole is a popular Thanksgiving side dish recipe but it's so delicious, we should make it all Her Corn Casserole is sensational. I'm going to show my age here…my Mom was of the opinion that children were not allowed in the.