Corn Jalapeño casserole.
You can cook Corn Jalapeño casserole using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn Jalapeño casserole
- Prepare 1 can of whole-kernel yellow corn, not drained.
- It’s 1 can of cream-style yellow corn.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 box of Jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter, melted.
- Prepare 3 of jalapeños.
Corn Jalapeño casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, stir together the corn, sour cream,eggs, corn-muffin mix, butter and 2 of the jalapeños, finely chopped..
- Pour the mixture into a large, slightly oiled casserole dish, or ramekins for smaller servings. Bake 55 to 60 minutes. Garnish with the remaining jalapeño, sliced. DONE!!! You will love it, i promise..