Hot Pepper Mini Corn Muffins.
You can have Hot Pepper Mini Corn Muffins using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Pepper Mini Corn Muffins
- Prepare 2 of red chiles; minced.
- You need 1 of green chile; minced.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 box of jiffy corn muffin mix.
- It’s 1/3 C of milk.
Hot Pepper Mini Corn Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Whisk together milk, corn muffin mix, and 1 egg until combined. Let sit for 10 minutes..
- Fold in hot peppers..
- Grease a mini muffin tray with butter. Fill each hole halfway and cook for about 15 minutes..
- Variations; Buttermilk, sour cream, yogurt, citrus zest or juice, spinach, guacamole, tomatillos, basil, celery seed, blackberries, coconut, chives, scallions, cilantro, cheddar, feta, fontina, manchego, goat cheese, cotija, mayo, honey, agave, saffron, shaved zucchini.