Corn Dog Casserole. Browned hot dog pieces mixed with celery, green onion, a corn bread batter and Cheddar cheese for a taste of the county fair in a casserole! This Corn Dog Casserole I an easier version of the kid friendly corn dog – made into a casserole topped with cheese. Best served with ketchup and mustard.
Ingredients of Corn Dog Casserole
- Prepare 1 box of JIFFY cornbread mix.
- It’s 1 can of creamed corn.
- It’s 1 can of sweet corn kernels.
- It’s 73 grams of butter (soften).
- You need 1 pack of 8 hotdogs.
- It’s 257 grams of sour cream (around a cup).
- Prepare 112 gr of Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 2 of Large eggs.
Cheesy Corn Dog Casserole is a fun recipe for the yumminess of corn dogs, but in casserole form. State fair season is upon us and all I can think about every time I see the signs promoting it here in. The beloved corn dog is given a new look and taste courtesy of your slow cooker. Ingredients like Bisquick, hot dogs, jalapenos, corn and cheddar are slow cooked to a cheesy casserole.
Corn Dog Casserole step by step
- In a large mixing bowl add all ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour in casserole dish or a cast iron skillet (I use a 10 inch that is around 1.5 inches high).
- Bake in a 350° preheated oven for 40 minutes (if not preheated go for around 50 min)..
- Remove from oven, check with tooth pick in center to see if it pulls out clean. Leave sit for at least 7 to 10 minute to stiffen..
- This recipe makes 18.77, 100 gram servings. Each serving equals 230 cal per..
This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. This corn dog casserole is so easy, too. You start by cooking the casserole filling ingredients, BBQ sauce, onion, baked beans, and cocktail weenies, on the stovetop before adding them to the. This Corn Dog Casserole is just the meal to ease back-to-school stress for you and your family.