Arroz con leche (rice pudding). Put the water, rice, and cinnamon stick in a medium-size heavy saucepan set over medium-high heat. Strain out the liquid, discard the cinnamon and reserve the rice. Rice pudding (arroz con leche) made the traditional Mexican way, with both whole and evaporated milk and an aromatic touch of cinnamon.
Creamy Mexican Rice Pudding Recipe, also known as Arroz con Leche. Arroz con Leche Recipe (Spiced Rice Pudding): There are many versions, but the Dominican one, with its heavenly mix of spices, stands out above the crowd. There are countless arroz con leche recipe variations out there. You can have Arroz con leche (rice pudding) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Arroz con leche (rice pudding)
- You need 1 cup of Rice.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar or any sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of coconut milk can.
Some include sweetened condensed milk, others use whole milk, some use evaporated milk (like my Mom) and some use a combination of all three! I like to keep things as simple and as uncomplicated as possible. Arroz Con Leche Adapted from Ingrid Hoffmann. Do you like Cozy Shack rice pudding?
Arroz con leche (rice pudding) instructions
- Boil the one cup of rice with 1 1/2 cup of water for about 10 minutes or until rice it’s al dente..
- Add all ingredients and mix for 10 minutes. Once the consistency is creamy and the rice is soft you rice pudding is ready!.
Has the rice pudding you fell in love with at New Jersey diners and If you like your arroz con leche thinner, pull it off the stove when more liquid is left. This pudding does most of its thickening as it cools, but the end. An easy-to-make and deliciously creamy arroz con leche (rice pudding) made Cuban-style with sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, and lemon zest! arroz-con-leche – this Arroz con Tres Leches (Mexican Three-Milk Rice Pudding) dessert has cinnamon, milk, rice, vanilla, condensed mill. Add milk, water, rice and salt to the Instant Pot. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.