Beef Steak with Mustard Sauce Salad. Juicy steak is grilled to perfection and covered in a creamy pepper sauce. Rub the steaks with the remaining tablespoon of groundnut oil and season well. Steak with rainbow chips and salsa verde.
Steak With Mustard Sauce Recipe Tips For Success. Top sirloin steak can vary a ton in size, so take the cooking times in this recipe with a grain of salt Add beef broth to your pan and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and whisk in sour cream and. You can cook Beef Steak with Mustard Sauce Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Steak with Mustard Sauce Salad
- It’s 100 grams of Beef – Roast, rump, filet – the cut of your choice.
- You need of Seasoning ingredients:.
- It’s 20 grams of 1. Grainy mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of 2. White wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of 3. Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil (to cook the steak).
- It’s of Bonito flakes are not used..
- You need 100 grams of Tomato – 1 medium.
- It’s 50 grams of Sugar snap peas.
- You need 2 of to 3 grams A. Yuzu pepper paste.
- You need 5 ml of B. White wine vinegar.
- Prepare 15 ml of C. Olive oil.
Tender beef Flat Iron steaks are quickly cooked and topped with a creamy mustard bourbon sauce – all prepared in the same skillet! Carve steaks into slices; season with salt, as desired. Spoon sauce over steaks; sprinkle with chives. Beef eye fillet steaks topped with caramelized onions and garlic.
Beef Steak with Mustard Sauce Salad instructions
- 100 g of beef rump and 15 to 20 g of mustard..
- Make the sauce. Put the mustard, wine and soy sauce in a bowl and mix well..
- Make the side salad. Boil the sugar snap peas, dice the tomato, and mix both with the yuzu pepper paste, white wine vinegar and olive oil..
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. Heat the tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and fry the steak..
- Fry to your desired doneness, take out of the frying rest the meat. Now we'll be finishing off the sauce for the meat..
- Discard the oil in the frying pan. Add 2 tablespoons of water to the pan and add the combined sauce ingredients. Simmer over medium heat. Taste, and add a little water if it's too salty..
- Slice the rested steak into 6 to 7 pieces..
- Put the meat on a plate with the salad on the side. Spoon the sauce over the steak and serve..
Smothered in a creamy mustard sauce made of beef stock, lemon juice, Dijon mustard and creme fraiche. round steak butter mustard paprika salt and pepper onion powder, garlic powder (optional) wide egg noodles. This simple recipe was was enjoyed by Since the sauce is the basis for this meal, prepare enough noodles for a generous portion for you and all to enjoy. The noodle package will guide you. Get the recipe for Steak With Mustard-Shallot Sauce. Steak With Mustard-Shallot Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.