Garlic Roasted Beef.
You can cook Garlic Roasted Beef using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Roasted Beef
- It’s of Approx. 800g top rump beef, one with a layer of fat preferable.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Olive oil about.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, Peeled and cut into slivers.
Garlic Roasted Beef instructions
- Remove the beef from the fridge at least 2 hours before cooking and rub salt all over, cover again with the clingfilm and let it sit at room temperature..
- Pre-heat oven to 190c..
- Next pat the beef dry using kitchen roll. Using the tip of a knife make a few small incisions on the side and under the beef to insert all the garlic slivers basically..
- Next rub olive, salt and pepper all over the beef..
- Place the beef, fat side up directly on the oven rack with a tray underneath or on a tray with a rack. This allows the hot air to flow around the beef while it's cooking..
- Cook the roast beef at 190c for 30 minutes to brown. Then reduce the heat to 105c. The roast should take an additional 45 minutes to 90 minutes depending on how rare you prefer it. I use a meat thermometer to make sure its cooked to my liking..
- Once it's roasted through cover the beef with foil and let it rest for 20-30 minutes..
- Thinly cut the beef to serve..
- You can make gravy from the cooked juices aswell if you like..