Marinated Roasted Beef.
You can have Marinated Roasted Beef using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated Roasted Beef
- Prepare 800 g of boneless rump roast.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 of large garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 50 ml of soy sauce.
- It’s 90 ml of water.
- Prepare Pinch of salt to taste.
Marinated Roasted Beef instructions
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl..
- Next pierce the beef all over with a fork. Coat the beef throughly by turning it in the marinade. Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight preferably. Turn it occasionally so both sides coat evenly..
- Heat the oven to 160c..
- Remove the beef from the bowl and return the marinade back to the fridge..
- Place the beef in a tray with a rack underneath and roast for about 2 hours.
- 35 minutes before the beef is cooked. Place the marinade in a saucepan and Bring to the boil. Boil for one minute..
- Baste the roast with the marinade during the last 30 minutes..
- Leave to stand for 20 minutes..