Chicken wrap with wasabi mayo. This video will show you one of my popular recipes 😉 It sounds challenging but delicious!!! Of course, if you don't like Natto, you can substitute it with. This one has a tasty marinade that pairs well with Chinese vegetables, with a little added zing from wasabi mayo.
Instead of wasabi powder, I used prepared wasabi paste and mixed it with the mayo. I had it on both sides of a thin bun with a piece of Maple Salmon (from AR) inbetween — and it was DELICIOUS! Bone-in breasts provide better flavour for the meat and sauce. You can have Chicken wrap with wasabi mayo using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken wrap with wasabi mayo
- Prepare 2 of Whole meal wraps.
- Prepare 2 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 of Mini onion of 1/4 of a large onion.
- It’s of Some lettuce.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Wasabi.
Add water to crock pot down the side of the crock to avoid washing off the. Wraps are a great alternative to sandwiches for lunch, and this recipe is a great way to use leftover shredded cooked chicken. When mixed with bacon and mayo it's a delicious combination. These wraps are easy to roll and pack for lunch out and about this summer.
Chicken wrap with wasabi mayo instructions
- Oil a pan and heat it up on a medium to low heat. Place both boneless chicken thighs in and start to fry it..
- While your chicken is frying, you can chop the onions finely. Turn the chicken over after 2 minutes. I prefer my onions raw, but you can soften your onions in the pan if you’d like..
- Roll up a leaf of lettuce and chop that finely too. After 2 minutes, turn the chicken over again..
- Put 1 part wasabi to 4 parts mayonnaise in a bowl and mix. Have a taste and if you’d like more kick, you can add more wasabi or if it’s too strong, then add more mayo. Check on your chicken to see if it’s cooked all the way through. If it is, you can take it off the heat..
- Take the cooked chicken and put it on the chopping board and carefully slice it up into strips. Be careful, it’ll be hot..
- Have a wrap ready and place some chicken, onion, lettuce and a bit of the wasabi mayo in the middle just below the horizontal centre line. Fold over the left and right a little bit and begin to roll..
- You can have it just like that, but I like to put the whole wrap on my griddle for a minute, and flip it over for another minute. This toasts the wrap a little. Cut in half and serve..
Photo about Wasabi Chicken – Battered and deep fried chicken fillets served with wasabi mayo. Designers also selected these stock photos. Freshly made tortilla wraps with chicken and. Stir mayo, honey, and wasabi paste together to make a cool creamy drizzle with a kick! Then sear thin sashimi-grade ahi steaks over high heat so that the outside gets crusty, yet the inside stays a cool pink.