Drunken Steak and Mushroom Pasta. The lure of steak is simply irresistible. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the porcinis to a work surface; chop and add to the sauce. This Drunken Wild Mushroom Pasta is made with a creamy goat cheese sauce.
Looking for a BOMB and healthy steak and potatoes recipe? In same skillet, add mushrooms, shallots and garlic. Cook stirring frequently until mushrooms are soft and shallots are translucent. You can cook Drunken Steak and Mushroom Pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Drunken Steak and Mushroom Pasta
- Prepare 3 liter of white wine.
- Prepare 1 lb of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 box of pasta.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of rump roast chopped.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Remove from heat and beat in remaining butter and the Worcestershire sauce. If you had steak and kidney pie before this is rather different with the fragrance of the mustard and bay leaves. Steak and Mushroom Pasta with a Peppercorn SauceEasy Pasta Sauces. Drunken Wild Mushroom Pasta with a Creamy Goat Cheese Sauce – this recipe is total comfort food!
Drunken Steak and Mushroom Pasta step by step
- add wine and chicken broth to stock pot.
- add pasta and one table spoon of olive oil.
- pasta will absorb wine while cooking make sure to watch carefully. While pasta is cooking get a sautee pan out and add half of your butter and olive oil to sautee mushrooms..
- remove mushrooms and now sautee meat (cut in bite sized bits) to about medium rare.
- Add everything to pasta for the last few minutes of cooking and enjoy!.
The mushroom and onion gravy is wonderful over mashed potatoes or rice. The gravy is still good without mushrooms. I've made it for my husband that I cooked this Salisbury steak this evening and it was very quick and easy. The flavor and texture was wonderful. TIPS: I removed steaks from pan.