Negitoro Don with Amazing Sauce. Avocado & Negitoro Don is a delicious Japanese tuna rice bowl, rich in protein and healthy fats. It's a quick, no-nonsense recipe to prepare and enjoy on a busy weeknight! Donburi, or Japanese rice bowl dish, is the standard quick lunch or dinner in a Japanese household.
Traditionally, tuna used in negitorodon is scraped. We've adapted the classic roast into a buffet-style, serve-yourself dish, with options: Make a sandwich (with cornichons and horseradish sauce) if you want, or eat it up as distinct components if that's more your thing. Negitoro Don with Amazing Sauce Recipe by cookpad.japan – Cookpad. You can cook Negitoro Don with Amazing Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Negitoro Don with Amazing Sauce
- It’s 200 grams of Chopped fatty tuna (toro).
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste)! Cooked rice, freshly made of course.
- You need 4 of stalks Green onion or scallion.
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of Wasabi.
- It’s 50 ml of ☆Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆ Mirin.
- You need 1 of handful ☆ Bonito flakes.
- It’s 1 of ☆ Egg yolk.
In the negitoro don, it kept the sticky-sweet plum sauce in balance while being unforgivingly indulgent, just like all the best munchie-drunk foods. Even without the mayo that's not really a proper negitoro don. A sticky-sweet plum sauce on it? Wählen Sie aus einer Vielzahl ähnlicher Szenen aus.
Negitoro Don with Amazing Sauce instructions
- Make the sauce. Combine the soy sauce, mirin and bonito flakes in a pan over low heat. Use plenty of bonito flakes..
- It'll start simmering right away. Let it simmer for a bit, then take off the heat and let cool. When it's cooled, strain off the bonito flakes. This is what makes Tosa-style soy sauce..
- Beat the egg yolk in a bowl, and add the Tosa soy sauce from Step 2 little by little. The sauce is done!.
- Serve the chopped fatty tuna (toro) on a plate. Finely chop the green onion, and snip the nori seaweed finely with kitchen scissors..
- Mix everything together just before eating. Make a mound of rice in a bowl, then top with the minced tuna and green onion, drizzle on some of the sauce and top with the nori seaweed. Add wasabi to the sauce if you prefer..
Chopped tuna belly and green onions on sushi rice and seaweed. Cold buckwheat noodles topped with shredded seaweed alongside a dipping sauce and shrimp tempura on the side. Noodle and choose a bowl from following: tilapia kabayaki, negitoro (minced tuna), white tuna, and salmon. Japanese food- Salmon and negitoro tuna on rice. Roll lettuce, tomato, pepper, soft cheese.