Memorial Day Rump roast on the grill.
You can cook Memorial Day Rump roast on the grill using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Memorial Day Rump roast on the grill
- Prepare 3 3/4 lb of rump roast cut into half inch slices.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cavenders Greek seasonings, I got mine at Walmart.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Adolfs meat tenderizer.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
Memorial Day Rump roast on the grill instructions
- Mix the spices together.
- Rub each slice with the rub..
- Grill on the grill till your desired doneness. Add butter. Let sit 5 minutes if you can. Serve hope you enjoy.