Easy Insta Pot Beef Rump/Vegetable Roast. On high sear setting add vegetable oil, and brown all sides of roast thoroughly. Add soup, water, and garlic to the pot. Rump Roast Pressure Cooker Dinner. with mushroom beef gravy.
Rub beef with salt and pepper. Transfer to medium bowl using tongs. Beef pot roast is cooked until tender in the electric pressure cooker. You can cook Easy Insta Pot Beef Rump/Vegetable Roast using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Insta Pot Beef Rump/Vegetable Roast
- You need 2.5-3 Lb of Beef Rump Roast.
- It’s of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 Can of Golden Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Water.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Medium-Sized Onion Quartered.
- You need 2 Cups of Fresh Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Large Russet Potatoe "Cut Bite Sized".
If desired you can also make carrots and potatoes with the roast. This Instant Pot Pot Roast With Vegetables is the best pot roast I have ever made! Thanks to the Instant Pot, it cooks up in a fraction of the time while giving you incredibly tender meat along with carrots and potatoes in a rich, super flavorful gravy. Easy Instant Pot beef pot roast holds so much flavor, but is still super simple.
Easy Insta Pot Beef Rump/Vegetable Roast step by step
- Liberally season rump roast with salt and pepper. On high sear setting add vegetable oil, and brown all sides of roast thoroughly..
- Add soup, water, and garlic to the pot. Cook on high pressure for 1 hour 20 minutes. Use the quick pressure release and then add your onions, carrots, and potatoes. Resume pressure cooking for an additional 10 minutes. When done use the quick pressure release again..
- Carefully remove roast to a cutting board and let rest for 40 minutes. When cooled slice roast against the grain. Add your vegetables, and spoon all over with your gravy from the pot. Enjoy!!!.
- Note: It is very important to add your vegetables during the last 10 minutes of pressure cooking. They will just disappear and become part of the broth otherwise. Please read your instruction manual, and become very familiar with your cooker before proceeding..
This is a recipe that is a classic go-to recipe for those lazy weekends where you want to eat well but not spend your whole weekend in the kitchen. I am so excited to share this Instant Pot pot roast recipe in time for the colder months that are here. This pot roast in my beloved Instant Pot tastes like the most exquisite restaurant dinner. Beef is tender and falling apart, vegetables are whole and not mushy, and gravy is perfectly seasoned. Season with salt and pepper, then add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, tomato paste and beef broth.