Caldo de pollo.
You can cook Caldo de pollo using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caldo de pollo
- You need 1 of whole yellow chicken, cut up.
- Prepare 2 of whole corn on the cob, halved.
- It’s half of an onion.
- It’s 3-5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/3 tablespoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1/3 tablespoon of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of chicken cube seasoning.
- You need 1 packet of sazón adobe con achiote.
- You need 2 of mexican zucchini, cut in thick slices, then halved.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of baby carrots, cut in half.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes, cut into 4 pieces.
- It’s of small handful of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 1/2 liters of water.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of rice.
Caldo de pollo step by step
- Mix and put to boil water, chicken, onion, garlic, spices, salt, corn, and carrots on high heat..
- When it comes to a steady boil, turn down heat to medium, then let cook for 20 mins..
- After 20 mins, add rest of chopped/cut up ingredients and rice. (Potatoes, zucchini, cilantro)..
- Let cook for another 15 mins..