Caldo de pollo.
You can have Caldo de pollo using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caldo de pollo
- You need 1 of fresh boneless chicken Breast or chicken tenders.
- It’s 1 of carrots.
- You need 1 of celanrto.
- You need 1 of red potato.
- It’s 1 of Mexican squash.
- You need 1 of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- It’s 1 of cilantro.
- You need 1 of corn tortillas.
- It’s 2 of cubs of pollo con tomate bullion.
Caldo de pollo instructions
- Boil chicken in large pot with salt and pepper and cilantro add Swanson chicken stock.
- Boil till chicken is tender, then add red potatoes, carrots, ground cumin.
- Once potatoes start to get tender add Mexican squash, lower heat and cook slow..
- Careful not to cook squash too long, (it will get mushy).
- Serve in soup bowl and with soft corn tortillas.