Fried Swai & Cheddar cheese grits. Serve with lemon,tarter sauce and fries.enjoy!!!! Swai fish are coated in seasoned cornmeal and pan-fried into a tasty, quick and easy weeknight meal. Pan-Fried Swai Fillets. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
Swai is a very mild white fish that is super yummy and inexpensive. Savor the Aroma of Pan Fried Swai with Indian Spices. Not in the way that you might think, with me taking a vacation or a must. "Swai is a white-flesh fish (typically available in fillet form) with a sweet mild, taste and light flaky Cheap Bastid Test: This was a terrific fried fish dinner with Swai. You can have Fried Swai & Cheddar cheese grits using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Swai & Cheddar cheese grits
- It’s 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter..
- You need 1/4 cup of milk..
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of grits.
- It’s 4 of swai fillets cut in half..
- Prepare 3 cup of Zatarain's seasoned fish-fri..
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. Fried Noodles With Shrimps and Vegetables – Fried Noodles With Seafood – Asia street Food. Vegetable Cheese Omlete Real Recipes Italian Fried Omelette with vegetables & Cheese.
Fried Swai & Cheddar cheese grits step by step
- Boil water adding butter & salt. Add milk and grits stirring as you pour to avoid lumps in your grits. Once smooth and creamy mix in pepper for additional flavor. Shredded cheese is added last.
- Preheat oil to about 350° to allow the fish to fry evenly in the skillet w/o burning either side..
- Evenly, slightly coat each side if the fish with fish fri..
- Allow fish to fry on each side for about 6 minutes.o.
Tasty Creations by Raye: Raye's Crispy Oven Fried Swai. My first time frying lobster tail. Short tutrorial film; watch the seafood boil with family Mukbang to see the finished product. Pan-Fried SWAI Fish with Dill Sauce SWAI FISH is a member of the cat fish family. It can be of two types including Pangasius.