Baked Parmesan Swai Fish Fillet. This is a versatile baked fish recipe. Fish fillets are baked with a breadcrumb and Parmesan cheese topping for a flavorful, crunchy coating. The fish should flake easily with a fork when done.
I also made a delicious risotto type of side dish using quinoa, mushrooms, spinach, Parmesan and some. Baked Swai fillet is also easy to prepare and this recipe has very minimal ingredients. Swai recipes and different Swai dishes is slowly getting popular these days because it sells cheaper compared to other fish fillets in the market. You can have Baked Parmesan Swai Fish Fillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Parmesan Swai Fish Fillet
- It’s 8 oz of Swai fish fillet.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter or Margarine – Softened.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed Sweet Basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Celery salt (or very tiny chopped celery).
This is one of the easiest and best ways to make baked herb-crusted fish fillets. I used cream dory (Pangasius) fish fillets, which are generally good buys in. Parmesan, mayonnaise and breadcrumbs may seen an unlikely pairing for fish, but they create a flavor-packed crust Pat the fish fillets completely dry with paper towels (removing the moisture ensures they won't get mushy while. Swai fish — also known as basa fish, river cobbler or Vietnamese catfish — is an affordable, tasty white fish.
Baked Parmesan Swai Fish Fillet step by step
- Preheat your oven at 400'F..
- Mix all ingredients (except the swai fillet). You will get a thin spread with a few lumps..
- Spray a glass baking dish (or oven-safe pan) with cooking spray (or use butter/margarine). Put your thawed swai fillet inside the dish/pan; then, spread the already mixed ingredients over the swai fillet, covering the whole fish..
- Put the dish/pan inside your already preheated oven (or marinate for 30 minutes if you prefer)..
- Bake for 20 minutes, turning once (remember, at 400'F)..
It has a mild flavor, which means that it's Swai fish can be made in a variety of ways, including steaming, grilling, baking and frying. You can even make cajun baked swai with vegetables. Swai is a relatively new fish in the meat counters of my area of the country. Usually, if the meat flakes easily with a fork, it's. Combine Panko bread crumbs, flour, and freshly Pour this into a shallow baking dish.