Ground chorizo. About This Product The big flavor of your favorite sausage goes south of the border with Johnsonville's Ground Chorizo! Saturday Morning Breakfast Skillet Breaking Muscle. If you can't find chorizo, ground beef or ground chicken are wonderful, too.
My version takes a few shortcuts. The Best Cooking Ground Pork Chorizo Recipes on Yummly Skillet Ziti With Ground Pork, Spicy Asian Ground Pork Burgers, Ground Pork Taco Nachos Recipe Essentials ® Chorizo Ground Sausage is an easy way to spice up any dish that calls for ground meat. You can cook Ground chorizo using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground chorizo
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ancho powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground clove.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sweet paprika or regular.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of smoke paprika.
- It’s 1 Tsp of dried cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano(preferably Mexican).
- You need 2 tsp of cayenne.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple cider vinn.
Pork, Seasoning (Paprika, Salt, Garlic Powder, Spices, De Arbol Chili Pepper, Cilantro), Vinegar. Unlike most varieties of Spanish or Iberian chorizo (which is cured and dried in a way somewhat similar to salami or pepperoni), Mexican chorizo is a raw, ground sausage that must be cooked before eating. In a small bowl, add paprika, ground cumin, ancho chili powder, regular chili powder, dried oregano, dried coriander, coarse kosher salt, ground cinnamon and ground cloves. In a large bowl, add ground pork, the combined chorizo seasonings, white vinegar and minced garlic.
Ground chorizo instructions
- Mix well and store for a couple hours before use, but preferably over night..
Chorizo Hash makes a wonderful breakfast! Crispy potatoes, flavored packed chorizo, topped with an oozy egg or two….does it get much better than that on a lazy weekend? I like to serve this chorizo and potatoes, with a sunny side up fried egg, I love the crispy edges of the egg and the way the yolk drips through onto my hash. Chorizo is a heavily spiced sausage commonly used in Mexican dishes. It's crumbled and fried up with whatever other ingredients the dish calls for.