Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce.
You can cook Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce
- You need of Ravioli Dough.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Flour.
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Filling & Sauce.
- You need 1.25 of Lbs. Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1.25 Lbs of Ground Pork.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 3 of Scallions.
- Prepare 3 of Mushrooms.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños.
- It’s 1 Can of Crushed Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 Jar of Pasta Sauce.
- It’s of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 5 of Sun-dried Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Seasonings.
- It’s of Italian Seasonings.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Parsley Flakes (Garnish).
Ravioli w/ Meat Sauce step by step
- Make dough by making a well in the middle of the flour. Place the eggs in the well and stir. Gradually pull in flour until you get a dough. Knead dough and wrap in plastic. Allow it to rest for 45-60 minutes..
- Prep veggies and season meat..
- Half way through cooking the ground meats, add in the jalapeños and half of the diced mushrooms. Cook until meat is done. Remove with slotted spoon and reserve. (Do not clean pan).
- Add onion and garlic into pan with the drippings from the meat. Cook for a couple minutes. Add in the tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes. Season sauce and add in a few shakes of Worcestershire sauce. Cover and simmer on low heat..
- Divide dough into quarters. Flour ravioli pan and place filling into depressions. I found that by rolling the dough thin, I can fill and seal the ravioli with one sheet of dough. Return any unused meat to the sauce. Keep on low heat and stir occasionally..
- Using a rolling pin, roll over the ravioli plate to free them. Place on a sheet to dry for 20 minutes or so. Save scrap dough. You can cut them into extra noodles). Boil ravioli about 4 minutes. Ladle a couple scoops of pasta water into the sauce to thin it out..
- Serve. I topped mine with shredded cheddar and made some garlic cheese bread..