Pork Tsukune with Nori Seaweed.
Ingredients of Pork Tsukune with Nori Seaweed
- It’s 300 grams of Minced Pork.
- It’s 8 tbsp of Crumbs Bread.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 sheets of Nori Seaweed (21cm x 19cm size).
Pork Tsukune with Nori Seaweed step by step
- Cut the Nori Seaweed into 16 equal pieces with kitchen scissor..
- Put the Minced pork, crumbs bread, miso and sugar in a bowl. Knead it well..
- Divide the meat into 16 equal amount and round into oval. Put the meat on each Nori seaweed..
- Put the Meat in the frying pan with Nori seaweed-side down. Heat the frying pan with low heat and cook for 1 minute. Turn over and cook with lid for 3 minutes more..
- Good for a light lunch meal or lunch Box..