Burger steak. Burger Steak or hamburger steak is a popular fast food menu in the Philippines. Flavorful burger patties (usually made from beef) are pan fried and topped with gravy and sliced button mushrooms. Burger Steak smothered in a rich mushroom gravy.
You will find it so easy to prepare. This is somewhat a copy cat of the Jollibee burger steak, a savory and moist beef burgers smothered. Find burger steak stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can have Burger steak using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Burger steak
- Prepare of Ground pork.
- You need of Ground beef.
- Prepare of Gravy.
- You need of Butter.
- You need Half of an onion.
- You need of Button mushroom.
- It’s pinch of Sugar.
- Prepare of Bouillon cube (or beef stock).
- You need of Lemon juice.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of Flour.
- It’s of Water.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. This reverse seared steakhouse burger recipe produces perfectly cooked burgers with rich steak flavors, a wonderful smoky undertone, perfectly seasoned interior, and enough juice to soak the bun. Download Burger steak stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. A hamburger (also burger for short) is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun.
Burger steak instructions
- Do a burger patties. Then grill it or pan fry them. Set aside.
- For the sauce. Add butter and a little bit of olive oil. Saute mushroom and onion. Then add the flour.
- Add the beef bouillon cubes, sugar and water..
- Once simmering. Add lemon juice. Just a little bit. Just to cut the overpowering saltiness on the gravy..
- Add the patties cover it with the sauce..
- Serve with bed of rice. Or mashed potatoes.
I enjoy making these hamburgers because they have that steak flavor in it. I just serve them right off the grill, they are bursting with flavor. Thanks Char-griller for this excellent burger recipe. The finest burger on the Steak 'n Shake menu should be reserved for special occasions. A sandwich of perfect engineering, where every component is necessary and complementary.