Meat sauce(from the "Gnocci Gnite").
Ingredients of Meat sauce(from the "Gnocci Gnite")
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Pork (beef, chicken) Meat!.
- It’s As needed of Colour peppers they have nice flavours. Red orange.
- You need 6 pieces of Fresh Garlic **finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large Onion **diced.
- It’s To taste of Basil, parsley, oregano, pepper'And seasoned salt,.
- You need As needed of Tomatoes, celery, carrot, mushrooms, zucchini.
- Prepare To taste of Favourite pasta sauce. Or tomato sauce 😜.
Meat sauce(from the "Gnocci Gnite") instructions
- I decided, i wanted a red meat sauce this time.. (I'll add the roasted pepper a different day😉).
- Start pan medium heat. Add veg oil or olive to start. Finely chop onions and garlic, add garlic, stir… add diced onions…
- This is where if you need to keep a measuring cup with a bit of water beside the stove, I add approx. tbsp [email protected] time. I dont want my onions to burn..
- Now chop all the other veg up in to smallish cubes. Add all but the mushrooms. Stir in add spices to the veggies..
- Few minutes.. add diced mushrooms. Get everything sauted may be more what you want. Turn the pan up to get some heated flavour on the veggies..
- Once it's finished add the veg mix to a bowl. Put aside for a min. Put choice meat in the pan. The flavouring is great to add to the meat..
- Take veg mix, put into blender, "emulsify". Once your meat it cooked, (strain any grease) add sauce & mixture to the meat..
- Mix thoroughly. Gently folding so not to make a big mess. Turn the pan down to let simmer…..
- Mmm once it's finished, I just added to a little side bowl for my gnocchi. This was a thick sauce.. add more sauce if you need or want to stretch it. Dont be afraid to really use your spices. Tarragon is another fragrant spice. Mm😋.