Grandma’s Sautéed Bok Choy w/ Tofu.
You can have Grandma’s Sautéed Bok Choy w/ Tofu using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandma’s Sautéed Bok Choy w/ Tofu
- You need 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 3/4 of onion; diced.
- You need 1 of tomato; diced.
- You need 5 of + garlic cloves; minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black bean sauce.
- You need 1 bag of bok choy; chopped into 2” pieces. Separate the stems from the leaf.
- It’s 1 block of Fried tofu; cut into bite-size.
- Prepare to taste of Chicken broth.
Grandma’s Sautéed Bok Choy w/ Tofu step by step
- Grandma sautees the garlic, onion, and tomato in oil on low heat until it gets gummy. Then she adds in the ground pork..
- Meanwhile, Grandpa fries up the tofu and cuts it into bite-sized pieces..
- Once the ground pork is no longer pink, she adds in the black bean sauce. Sauté for another 2 mins..
- Add the bok choy stems. Cook to desired doneness..
- Add the bokchoy leaves and tofu. Add chicken broth if you like it saucy!.
- And lastly, grandma likes to add Mrs. Dash bc it has no sodium..