Braised daikon and minced pork. Daikon is a versatile white radish and popular in Asian cuisine. This Braised Daikon with Minced Pork is served in delightfully flavoured sauce. In a pot, place the daikon and rice and add water to cover daikon.
The meat sauce has a typical Japanese flavour with dashi, soy sauce, sake. Home Recipes Vegetables Braised Daikon with Salted Pork & Glass Noodles. I'm pretty excited about our Homemade Chinese Salted Pork recipe, which we posted last week. You can cook Braised daikon and minced pork using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Braised daikon and minced pork
- It’s 1/2 of daikon.
- Prepare 100 g of minced pork.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of spicy bean sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare of some of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s of and a bit of potato flour (or tapioca flour/ corn flour).
So if you decide to make a batch of salted pork, here's a follow-up recipe for how to use it: Braised Daikon with Salted. This braised pork with daikon is a pretty classic Japanese nimono (stew), but I've added some garlic and cinnamon to take it in an unexpected direction. The stew has a deep earthiness due to the root vegetables, and the cinnamon adds sweet, spicy highlights that brightens the entire dish. Simple Minced Pork Rice that is Awesome l 小吃料理 滷肉飯.
Braised daikon and minced pork instructions
- Remove the skin of daikon and diced, microwave 5 min ~ready for using later..
- Add sesame oil in the pot, and add pork mincefry, before it almost done add spicy bean sauce, Oyster sauce and water, then add diced daikon to fry and mix all together, then cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes..
- Thickening with mixture of flour and water, then sprinkle on minced green onion..
Chef's Favorite Braised Pork Recipe for Chinese New Year l 經典年菜 梅菜扣肉. Chinese Light & Healthy Pork Recipes. Pork Rib Soup with Daikon. written by Emma Tang. I hope you enjoy making this pork rib soup with daikon at home. Place in a large heavy-based saucepan and cover with cold water.