Thai Stir-fried Spicy Minced Pork With Holy Basil (Pad Kra Prao Moo Sap). Pad Ka Prao Moo Sap is super tasty and popular Thai dish! Have you ever had it before? You must love it so much!
Thai Phad Krapao Moo ( Stir Fry Minced Pork with Holy Basil. This pad kra pao (pork & holy basil-stir-fry) features a key ingredient: holy basil! And it only takes minutes to make. You can cook Thai Stir-fried Spicy Minced Pork With Holy Basil (Pad Kra Prao Moo Sap) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Stir-fried Spicy Minced Pork With Holy Basil (Pad Kra Prao Moo Sap)
- You need 250 grams of Minced Pork.
- It’s 1 cup of Holy basil leaves.
- It’s 3 clove of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Thai Chili.
- You need 1 medium of Sliced Onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of as needed Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
Minced pork with Thai basil or pad krapow moo sap is one of the most popular dishes in Thailand. It's usually served on a pile of hot jasmine rice and topped with a sunny side up fried egg with Thai basil is a little different from Italian basil (sweet basil). It has an anise-like aroma and is slightly spicy. Authentic Bangkok style minced pork basil, great for quick lunch or as a side dish in a fancy dinner.
Thai Stir-fried Spicy Minced Pork With Holy Basil (Pad Kra Prao Moo Sap) step by step
- Heat the pan on medium. Add cooking oil and chopped garlic. Stir fried until garlic smell..
- Add minced pork , soy sauce , sugar , pepper. Stir-fried until minced pork done..
- Add Thai chili , onions , carrots or any vegetable that you like. Stir fried until all well cooked..
- Add oyster sauce and holy basil. Stir quickly and turn off the stove. Ready to serve with some rice..
Add pork and continue to stir fry on medium heat until almost ready. Keep stir frying and add pork stock as needed. Add oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar. This flavourful and spicy Thai stir-fry featuring holy basil is a classic. Can be made with chicken, pork or beef and served with a fried egg!