Ground pork n noodles. Hi everyone, welcome to Souped Up Recipes. Today we are making stir fry noodles with minced pork. It has a weird name call 蚂蚁上树, which translates as ants.
View top rated Ground pork with noodles recipes with ratings and reviews. Ground pork is a super versatile ingredient that can be extremely tasty to boot. Whether you want to make juicy meatballs, flavor-filled burgers, tasty tacos, or a mouth-watering And what makes ground pork even better as a base ingredient is that it's one of the easiest things to cook, so there's really no. You can have Ground pork n noodles using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground pork n noodles
- It’s of main.
- It’s 1 of lb, ground pork.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery chopped small.
- It’s 3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tony's or cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of cream if mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 cup of baby carrotts.
- It’s 3 cup of water or chicken stock.
A quick and spicy ground pork stir fry, perfect for when that spicy noodle craving hits. Perfectly balanced flavours with sweetness, saltiness, umami and a nice kick of heat from Szechuan peppercorns and Korean gochugaru. #spicynoodles #PorkStirfry #SzechuanPork #noodles #dinner. This Chinese Pork and Noodles is affectionally known as "Chinese Bolognese". And looking at the photos, it's clear why that is.
Ground pork n noodles step by step
- Fry ground pork with garlic, celery, bell pepper, Italian seasonings, s&p. Fry till completely cook though..
- Cook large shell noodles el-donte, save 1.5 cups of the starchy water from noodles. N drain the remainder water..
- Add cream of mushroom soup and noodles. Simmer 10-15 minutes untill thicken a bit.
Minced / ground pork is stir fried with tasty classic Chinese flavours that are savoury with a touch of spice and sweet. This special noodles recipe is Kaitlin's invention, whipped up on a rainy afternoon in Beijing from a few ingredients that we had on hand. Home Recipes Noodles & Pasta Kaitlin's Special Noodles (Ground Pork Lo Mein). Ground pork in an aromatic lemongrass sauce, served over rice noodles is super easy to make. Toss pork mixture with cooked noodles.