Thai-style Stir Fried Garlic Minced Pork. Thai basil minced pork is one of my favorite Thai recipes. Then, I sautéed the garlic until it became fragrant and stir-fried the peppers and onion. A minute or two later, when the peppers and onion have turned soft, I added the ground pork and basil leaves into the pan and seasoned the dish with fish.
Heat oil in a wok over high heat and stir-fry garlic and chillies. Add the pork mince and stir-fry until almost cooked. To prepare stew, trim fat from pork. You can have Thai-style Stir Fried Garlic Minced Pork using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai-style Stir Fried Garlic Minced Pork
- It’s 1 cup of Minced Pork.
- Prepare 1 of Cilantro.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Jasmine Rice.
Authentic Bangkok style minced pork basil, great for quick lunch or as a side dish in a fancy dinner. In a hot pan, add the oil and stir fry garlic and chili until fragrant. Add pork and continue to stir fry on medium heat Add oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar. Increase heat to high and add fresh thai basil.
Thai-style Stir Fried Garlic Minced Pork step by step
- Chop up cilantro roots and garlic..
- Add pepper and salt. Grind them with mortar and pestle..
- Hot pan with some vegetable oil..
- Add the herb paste we just made..
- Fry them until the smell comes out. Add minced pork..
- Season with soy sauce and oyster sauce..
- To serve , finish off with some ground pepper and cilantro..
- Enjoy with rice..
Thai-Style Grilled Pork Tenderloin. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Stir in basil and remove from heat. Succuelnt and spicy, the Thai-style dish is a great alternative to a takeaway. Heat the oil in a pan. Add the pork and brown well.