Minced Pork Porridge.
You can cook Minced Pork Porridge using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Minced Pork Porridge
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of minced pork.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice.
- It’s 5 cups of water.
- You need Handful of peanuts.
- You need 1 slice of ginger.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of White pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic oil.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Spring onions.
- It’s of Coriander.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of onion (substitute with green beans or any veg).
Minced Pork Porridge step by step
- Boil rice, water, minced pork, peanuts, ginger, garlic clove and salt in pot on stove over low heat or in rice cooker on congee setting. This takes about 1.5 hours..
- Fry onions with egg, soy sauce and sesame oil to make a scrambled omelette as a topping for the porridge..
- Make garlic oil by frying 1 clove minced garlic in 1 tablespoon peanut oil until fragrant and slightly golden..
- Add a generous dash of white pepper and few drops of sesame oil into the porridge. Serve with onion omelette, coriander, spring onions and garlic oil..
- Mix everything together and enjoy!.