Ground Pork with Vegestables.
You can have Ground Pork with Vegestables using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Pork with Vegestables
- Prepare 1/2 kg of ground/minced pork.
- You need 3-4 of medium size potatoes.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of Green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of Carrot (optional).
- It’s 1 of Red bell pepper (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of green peas (optional).
- It’s 2 of red onions.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Banana Ketsup.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Hot water.
Ground Pork with Vegestables step by step
- Prepare and peel the ingridients.
- Diced the potatoes and carrot while the onions and garlic are minced for the bell peppers slice them thin then cut in half.
- Preheat the pan add olive oil when already smoking hot then saute the garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add the ground pork and season with salt and black pepper then cook for about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Next add the potatoes/carrot and soy sauce then cook for abouy 4 to 5 minutes you can also adjust the soy sauce depending on your taste so theres no accurate amount of it.
- Add some hot water and sugar, salt and pepper to bring that saucy texture and also add a dash of banana ketsup to add some sweetness to the dish i like it that way.
- Add more hot water also add the bell peppers and green peas and simmer for about 8 to 10 minutes or until the water is reduced.
- Serve and enjoy your food ☺.